This is ambitious.
I’m going to try to close this year off with a bang! 27 books and 2 of which I’ve already read since it’s October 11 as you’re reading this. Not gonna lie, the majority of the books on this list are ARCs, and they all pretty much come out in the next three months.
I’m currently sitting here, waiting for my too hot to drink tea to cool slightly while I freak out about the fact that I still have yet to start Into the Crooked Place and there are two books that come out next week that I haven’t even touched yet.
The life of a book blogger, the lure of the ARCs…I’m drowning people! But it’s fine. I’m managing. This mini rant comes to you from the fact that there are two eARCs that just hit my kindle in the last two days, and I can’t touch them yet. It’s killing me.
Anyways, let me know if this is an insane amount of book to read in the next three months – not considering literally anything else that might be thrown my way to read between now and the end of the year. Not every book will be pictured since some are on my Kindle!
- Crier’s War – Nina Varela (Oct. Release)
- The Beautiful – Renée Ahdieh (Oct. Release)
- Into the Crooked Place – Alexandra Christo (Oct. Release)
- Tarnished are the Stars – Rosiee Thor (Oct. Release)
- Fireborne – Rosaria Munda (Oct. Release)
- The Light at the Bottom of the World – London Shah (Oct. Release)
- Gravemaidens – Kelly Coon (Oct. Release)
- Oath Taker – Audrey Grey
- Sisters of Shadow and Light – Sara B. Larson (Nov. Release)
- The Guinevere Deception – Kiersten White (Nov. Release)
- Fate of the Fallen – Kel Kade (Nov. Release)
- Stone Cold Touch – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Lovestruck – Kate Watson
- Lady Smoke – Laura Sebastian
- Fate of the Drowned – Carrie Summers
- The Weaver – Heather Kindt (Kindle)
- Flawed – Becky Bird (Kindle)
- The Chameleon with a Sword – B.L. Logan (Kindle)
- Sovereign Sacrifice – Elise Kova (Kindle)
- Tweet Cute – Emma Lord (Kindle) (Jan. Release)
- Ruthless Gods – Emily A. Duncan (Kindle)
- Diamond City – Francesca Flores (Jan. Release)
- Wardens of Eternity – Courtney Allison Moulton (Jan. Release)
- Scavenge the Stars – Tara Sim (Jan. Release)
- Beneath the Haunting Sea – Joanna Ruth Meyer
- Beyond the Shadowed Earth – Joanna Ruth Meyer (Jan. Release)
- The Stars We Steal – Alexa Donne (This is ONLY if I finish everything else, since this comes out in Feb.)
*These are in no real particular order, but I am trying to read the ARCs (preferably) before release and in order of release date. October was a heavy release month – at least in terms of what ARCs I had, so it’s been kind of hard to stay ahead of them, but I’m trying! Most of the Kindle eARCs I’ll be able to knock out pretty quickly. After that, as long as I don’t hit a slump * knocks on wood * I should be able to read 27 books in three months. That’s nine books per month and my average usually sits around 6-8!