Last TBR post was very ambitious and I wasn’t able to complete it. Honestly, with the holidays being at the tail end, I should have known better – life happens and sometimes reading just isn’t what you want to do.
This is a new year, which means, a new 3-montth TBR and while this one is kind of long, I don’t think it’s too ambitious. 20 books, 3 months – that’s roughly 6.5 books a month and some of these I know are going to be quick fast reads. Like, read in one sitting reads. Some of them are also relatively short, so I’ll be able to speed through those as well.
Overall, I really like this list. Genre-wise it’s kind of all over the place, and I tried to pick some fun reads that I know I’ll enjoy from the start. There are definitely a few contemporaries and some New Adult mixed in, as well as some re-reads. There are some upcoming (e)ARCs I’m excited about (physical and Netgalley) as well as backlist titles! Just like last year, I’m going to be trying to incorporate books I already own and use that as a marker for how often I *impulse buy* new books.
With that being said, let’s jump in, and see what I’m planning and hoping to read in the next three months…the fact that it’s the 8th of January and I still haven’t finished one book doesn’t bode well.
- Bloodwitch (The Witchlands #3) – Susan Dennard
- Lady Smoke (Ash Princess Trilogy #2) – Laura Sebastian
- How to Speak Boy – Tiana Smith
- You’d be Mine – Erin Hahn
- Wicked as You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic #1) – Rin Chupeco (Mar. Release)
- Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy #2) – Emily A. Duncan (Apr. Release)
- Twisted Palace (The Royals #3) – Erin Watt
- The Stars We Steal – Alexa Donne (Feb. Release)
- The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom #1) – Danielle Jensen
- Unrest (Unknown #2) – Wendy Higgins
- Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) – Michelle Madow
- Maybe This Time – Kasie West
- Curse Breaker (Kingdom of Runes #2) – Audrey Grey
- Releasing the Gods (The Titans Saga #1) – Lea Stone & Jaymin Eve
- Frigid (Frigid #1)– Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Diamond City (Diamond City #1) – Francesca Flores (Jan. Release)
- Onyx (Lux #2) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Tweet Cute – Emma Lord (Jan. Release)
- Havenfall (Havenfall #1) – Sara Holland (Mar. Release)
- Lanterns in the Sky – P.S. Malcolm (Mar. Release)
These are listed in no particular order, other than to match the lay out of the picture. I’m not sure what order I’ll end up reading them in, but I’m definitely reading the 2 January releases first. From there, we’ll see. No – that’s a lie. I know what I’m reading the moment the January releases are read, but you’ll just have to wait and see.
Let me know if you think this list is doable and let me know if you’ve read any of the books on this list/are looking forward to the books on this list.