I’d meant to keep this list on the short, but then I realized that there are a lot of books that I want to read that are coming out in the next three months. This list is also pretty long since every eARC I have comes out in the next three months…well, I guess one just got pushed back until 2021. It’s been sitting on my Netgalley account for months now, so I’m going to read it regardless.
This is definitely an ambitious TBR, but I’ve averaged about 10 books a month since the start of the year, so 8 shouldn’t be that bad. Pretty much all of these books I’m super looking forward to reading.
This TBR is a little different in the sense that there are a lot of ARCs and upcoming releases on it. I try to kind of evenly divide my TBRs between ARCs/Upcoming and titles I already own. I figured the more already owned books I read, the less guilty I need to feel about buying new books.
Usually I’m good at dividing pretty evenly, but that’s not possible when I have a lot of ARCs to get through.
Anyways, I’ve chatted long enough. Let’s jump into the list portion of this post and what you’re actually here for.
- Lady Smoke (Ash Princess Trilogy #2) – Laura Sebastian
- Chasing Lucky – Jenn Bennett
- More Than Maybe – Erin Hahn
- Sunshield: A Novel – Emily B. Martin
- Of Silver and Shadow – Jennifer Gruenke
- Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards #1) – Janella Angeles
- The Court of Miracles (Court of Miracles #1) – Kester Grant
- The Obsidian Tower (Rooks and Ruin #1) – Malissa Caruso
- Shielded (Shielded #1) – KayLynn Flanders
- The Hollow Gods (The Chaos Cycle Duology #1) – A.J. Vrana
- To Sleep in a Sea of Stars – Christopher Paolini
- The Shadows Between Us – Tricia Levenseller
- All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth #1) – Adalyn Grace
- You Don’t Live Here – Robyn Schneider
- King Maker (Kingdom of Runes #1) – Audrey Grey
- The Traitor Queen (The Bridge Kingdom #2) – Danielle L. Jensen
- Bone Crier’s Moon (Bone Grace #1) – Katheryn Purdie
- Opal (Lux #3) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- By Dark Deeds (Blade & Rose #2) – Miranda Honfleur
- The Boundless (The Beholder #2) – Anna Bright
- From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash #1) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Rage & Ruin (The Harbinger #2) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Betrothed (The Betrothed #1) – Kiera Cass
- The Bone Thief (The Bone Charmer #2) – Breeana Shields
I’m currently reading Lady Smoke, which wasn’t originally going to be a part of this TBR list, but I started it right at the end of March, so I’m going to finish it. These books aren’t in any particular order, but this month I’ll be focusing on the ARCs that release in May and reading a few of the books that I’ve been dying to get to. With that being said, I’m going to end this post here and dive back into reading.
What book are you most looking forward to reading in April?