So, my list of books I want to read for the next three months is asinine, long and so ambitious.
I legit couldn’t stop listing books and then suddenly there were like 40 books on this list, plus 5 surprise ones, since those will be a part of my Books I’m Bringing to the Beach post. I don’t own (yet) every single book I’m planning on taking with me, but they’re the pages out books in the pic. You’ll have to wait until later in the month to see which ones I’m planning on bringing with me. So, sorry in advance for the suspense. Lol
I know I’ll only get through a fraction of these, and that I’m a bit ridiculous for even creating this list. The majority are Kindle books, and I can breeze through those quite easily…well that’s my hope anyways.
As for the PJO books, need to at least read The Last Olympian to finish off the first 5, but it’s been so long, that I think a full reread is in order. I just want to read them, and the subsequent books before the show, so I know I have some time to do so. I don’t think I’ll be able to read them all with everything else I’ve listed.
There are a couple of hardcovers that I want to read, and a handful of ARCs. The only books I know for certain I will be 100% reading are the ARCs – I’ve already made the commitment, so I have to follow through.
I’m also back into Audiobooks, so there’s that as well. In fact, I’m already down 2 audiobooks, and it’s only the 7th of July.
- No Man Can Tame (The Dark-Elves of Nightbloom #1) – Miranda Honfleur
- The Queens Wing (The Queen’s Wing #1) – Jessica Thorne
- The Raven and the Dove (The Raven and the Dove #1) – Kaitlyn Davis
- White Raven (Raven #1) – J.L. Weil
- Beauty in Darkness (Royal Hearts #1) – Elizabeth Briggs
- Stolen Princess (Royal Conquest Saga #1) – Nikki Jefford
- The Tethered Mage (Swords and Fire #1) – Melissa Caruso
- From Gods (Descendant Prophecies #1) – Mary Ting
- Lullaby (The Sand Maiden #1) – L.R.W. Lee
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin #1) – Roseanne A. Brown
- Feast of the Mother (Witch of the Lake #1) – Miranda Honfleur & Nicolette Andrews
- Shadow Fall (Shadow Fall #1) – Audrey Grey
- Valkyrie Landing (Valkyrie Allegiance #1) – A.J. Flowers
- Bryxx (Crimson Forest #1) – Tarisa Marie
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #1) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Beholder (The Boundless #2) – Anna Bright
- Wrath of the Gods (The Titan’s Saga #2) – Leia Stone & Jaymin Eve
- Origin (Lux #4) – Jennifer L. Armetrout
- Opposition (Lux #5) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Court of Darkness (Blade and Rose #3) – Miranda Honfleur
- Dark Breaks the Dawn (Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology #1) – Sara B. Larson
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) – Marissa Meyers
- PJO (1-5) – Rick Riordan
NetGalley ARCs / ARCs:
- Fable (Fable #1) – Adrienne Young
- A Golden Fury – Samantha Cohoe
- Ignite the Sun – Hanna Howard
- Chosen Ones (The Chosen Ones #1) – Veronica Roth
- The Journey Home – Becky Bird
- As the Shadow Rises (The Age of Darkness #2) – Katy Rose Pool
- Warmaidens (Gravemaidens #2) – Kelly Coon
- Forest of Souls (Shamanborn #1) – Lori M. Lee
- Warriors of Wing and Flame (Sister of Shadow and Light #2) – Sara B. Larson
- Haze – Rebecca Crunden (iBooks)
- Journeys Through Faladon: The Titan Divide (Journeys Through Faladon #1) – The Ruinsong Order
- Dark Shores (Dark Shores #1) – Danielle L. Jensen
- Dark Skies (Dark Shores #2) – Danielle L. Jensen
- The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy #1) – S.A. Charkraborty
It’s A LOT, I know. It’s freaking beyond ambitious and I might get through 10-15 a month, but still. If I can get through even a fraction of these, I’ll be happy. Usually I like to put more physical owned copies on this list, but I’m kind obsessed with my Kindle Oasis, and if I’m going to keep One Click buying eBooks, I need to start reading them. Some of the eBooks on this list have been on my Kindle for years, so I guess it’s mainly a digital backlist TBR list.
Let me know if you think this is utterly asinine, or if you’ve read any of the books on this list! If they’re well and truly horrible, or not worth my time, I’d love to know!