We’re in the last stretch of this weird AF year, and honestly – my reading has never been better. I’m about to up my Goodreads Goal for the fourth time this year. How I’ve read 123 books this year is beyond me, but here we are.
For this TBR, I’m not going to be as ambitious as my last one. Half of the books on that list didn’t even get touched. I read plenty of other books, but I knew making my TBR that long that I’d lose interest in more than half. So, this time, I’m keeping it shorter, and simpler – leaving wiggle room for some impulse reads and possibly whole series reads. I’m busy at work and will be until mid-December, so reading is going to be difficult as it is. I don’t want to add more stress to my life – because trust me – work gives me enough. I need to keep reading and blogging as a fun hobby and not as much as a job right now.
Most of my reads for the next three months will probably be audiobooks – since I can listen to those while I’m at work. Between Codigo, work and life in general, I don’t have much time or energy to read physical books – but I’m trying.
But I’ve been rambling enough – let’s take a look at what I want to read in the next three months.
I’m going to list all of the books from my last TBR post that were in this section – only because these will be * if * I finish everything else, or I just need a quick mood read. I don’t actually expect I’ll get to any of these, unless I download the audiobook, but these are still very much on the top of my eBook TBR and I really want to read them.
- The Queens Wing (The Queen’s Wing #1) – Jessica Thorne
- The Raven and the Dove (The Raven and the Dove #1) – Kaitlyn Davis
- White Raven (Raven #1) – J.L. Weil
- Beauty in Darkness (Royal Hearts #1) – Elizabeth Briggs
- Stolen Princess (Royal Conquest Saga #1) – Nikki Jefford
- The Tethered Mage (Swords and Fire #1) – Melissa Caruso
- From Gods (Descendant Prophecies #1) – Mary Ting
- Lullaby (The Sand Maiden #1) – L.R.W. Lee
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin #1) – Roseanne A. Brown
- Feast of the Mother (Witch of the Lake #1) – Miranda Honfleur & Nicolette Andrews
- Valkyrie Landing (Valkyrie Allegiance #1) – A.J. Flowers
- Bryxx (Crimson Forest #1) – Tarisa Marie
This is going to be a mix, because if I have the time – I’m going to try and read the physical copy. I miss reading hardcopies of books. I love audiobooks, but I’m starting to feel a tad burned out by them.
- Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) – Cassandra Clare
- Not Another Love Song – Olivia Wildenstein
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) – Marissa Meyer
- The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus = #1) – Rick Riordan
- The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) – Rick Riordan
- The Hunter and the Mage (The Raven and the Dove #2) – Kaitlyn Davis
- Brave (A Wicked Trilogy #3) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Prince/The King/The Queen (A Wicked Trilogy Novellas #1-3) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Titan’s Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) – Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) – Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5) – Rick Riordan
- The Song of the Marked (Shadows and Crowns #1) – S.M. Gaither
- Stealing Embers (Fallen Legacies #1) – Julie Hall
- The Roommate – Rosie Danan
- Gilded Rose – Emma Hamm
- Sea of Starlight (The Riven Kingdoms #2) – Shari L. Tapscott
- Revenge of the Gods (The Titan’s Saga #3) – Leia Stone & Jaymin Eve
As for ARCs/eARCs I’m planning on doing an updated NetGalley post, but I have 10 books that I’ve been approved for and will need to read prior to January. Everything else isn’t due until later in 2021. Usually I would list all the ARCs here, but keep the mystery alive, right? Lol
Keep an eye out for the NetGalley update post – but for now, I’m going to end this here, so I can read a little bit more of my book before sleep overtakes me.
Let me know what you’re looking forward to reading in the next few months! As always – I’m open to recommendations, so if you have them, feel free to share them!