Somehow, I’m already 3 books into this month and I’m loving it. With work not being super busy, I’m not having to stay late, so I can come home and actually get reading done.
Though, that hasn’t been the case the last two days – I’ve come home and napped. But to be fair – I royally fucked up my sleep schedule over my winter break – shifted it by about six hours. So, having to wake up at 6:30AM has been difficult. Also, I just haven’t been able to get comfortable at night, so it’s been a mess. BUT I’ve dived back into The Heroes of Olympus and I’m going to be definitely finishing them this week. And while on the topic of Rick Riordan, is the Trials of Apollo series a spin-off of PJO? Like, do familiar faces pop up? I’m honestly not looking forward to saying goodbye to Percy and Annabeth and if they’re in that series…I might need to trash this whole TBR lol.
Anyways, here’s what I plan on reading –
Physical & Audio:
I’m not splitting this up between Physical and Audio. Since I’m working, whatever is available as an audiobook – I’ll be listening to it. I have more time to read currently, but only so much. I also get bored at work if I’m not listening to a book, so it works out.
If the book isn’t available as an audiobook, I’ll make time to read it!
- Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus #3) – Rick Riordan
- House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4)- Rick Riordan
- Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) – Rick Riordan
- The King (A Wicked Trilogy #3.6) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Queen (A Wicked Trilogy #3.7) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- These Violent Delights (These Violent Delights #1) – Chloe Gong
- Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods #1) – Sara Raasch & Kristen Simmons
- Disenchanted (Disenchanted #1) – Brianna Sugalski
- Light Singer (Kingdom of Runes #4) – Audrey Grey
- Born at Dawn (Da’Valia Trilogy #1) – Christina Davis
- Song of the Marked (Shadows and Crowns #1) – S.M. Gaither
- The Hunter and the Mage (The Raven and The Dove #2) – Kaitlyn Davis
- Sea of Starlight (The Riven Kingdoms #2) – Shari L. Tapscott
- The Roommate – Rosie Danan
Sometimes if I’m not feeling my Physical/Audio TBR, I’ll grab something off this list. I might listen to the audiobook version if it’s available. These are usually mood reads and backlist books that I’ve been meaning to read. And while I’ve been meaning to read them, they’re not the top of my priority. I’ll probably end up carrying this list over to each new TBR post.
- Skin Curse (The Gate Cycle #2) – Kristin Jacques
- The Faceless Mage (Legends of Abreia #1) – Kenley Davidson
- Daughter of Darkness – Juliana Haygert
- Demon King (Claimed by Lucifer #1) – Elizabeth Briggs
- Flame of Chaos (Legacy of the Nine Realms #1) – Amelia Hutchins
- Rebel’s Blade (The Aermian Feuds #1) – Frost Kay
- My Song’s Curse (Duet of the Gods #1) – Poppy Minnix
- The Queens Wing (The Queen’s Wing #1) – Jessica Thorne
- The Tethered Mage (Swords and Fire #1) – Melissa Caruso
- Lullaby (The Sand Maiden #1) – L.R.W. Lee
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin #1) – Roseanne A. Brown
- Feast of the Mother (Witch of the Lake #1) – Miranda Honfleur & Nicolette Andrews
Obviously, I’m going to be focusing on getting the 2021 ARCs read before their releases, but as I have time, I’m going to work on knocking out the past due 2020 ARCs. (This is literally my master list of ARCs I need to read, hence the different format – I just copied it over). I don’t want to get behind on ARCs again (even though I’m technically currently behind, so I’m including everything that I eventually need to read. I plan on just knocking out ARCs as I have the time.
- Speak the Ocean – 07/9/19 (NG)
- Don’t Blame the Reckless – 07/14/2019 (NG)
- Birthspell – 06/24/20 (NG)
- Caught – 09/10/20 (NG)
- Crownchasers – 09/29/20 (physical ARC)
- The Cup and the Prince – 10/15/20 (NG)
- The Camelot Betrayal – 11/10/20 (NG)
- Clover – 12/1/20 (NG)
- The Frozen Crown – 01/12/21 (NG)
- Love Spells and Other Disasters – 02/1/21 (NG)
- An Heir Comes To Rise – 02/25/21 (Author Provided ARC)
- Down Comes the Night 03/2/21 (NG)
- The Castle School (for Troubled Girls) – 03/2/21 (NG)
- Namesake – 03/16/2021 (NG)
- Floodpath – 03/23/21 (NG)
- Fight for Her – 04/9/2021
- Kisses and Croissants – 04/6/21 (NG)
- Dustborn 04/20/21 (NG)
- Gilded Serpents – 04/27/21 (NG)
- Slingshot – 04/27/21 (NG)
- These Hollow Vows – 07/20/21 (NG)
I’m also probably going to be reading some upcoming releases as they come out, but for now, this is my TBR for the next three months. I’m already 3 books into this year and I’ll probably finish my 4th today, so I’m feeling good. I tried to not crowd my TBR and really put things on it that I do really want to read right away. Even so, it looks a bit insane, but I’m not too worried. Most of the books are probably going to be listened to, and I can knock out an audiobook in about a day, depending on how long it is.
But that’s it!
Let me know how you plan your TBR – if you have one! And tell me what’s one book you’re really hoping to get to this month!