It’s insane to me that it’s already April.
I read a lot in the last three months and since there are so many exciting books coming out, I’m keeping this TBR list kind of short and definitely open. There are a few books that I definitely want to prioritize, as well as a bunch of eARCs. But for the most part, I’m going to stick with kind of reading whatever I want, depending on my mood.
Like with my last TBR post – I’m not going to be differentiating between reading a physical book vs. audio. Work never seems to slow down, so I’ve been doing a lot of audiobooks recently. So, if a book is available on audio, I’m probably going to listen to it, over physically reading it.
As for eARCs – I read those in order of release (for the most part) and I’m going to stick to that.
eBooks are definitely for mood reading – and I have quite a few I’m almost desperate to read.
So, let’s get into it!
Physical and/or Audio:
- Born at Dawn (Da’Valia Trilogy #1) – Christina Davis
- Disenchanted (Disenchanted #1) – Brianna Suglaski
- Forging Darkness (Fallen Legacies #2) – Julie Hall
- Celestial (Angels of Elysium #2) – Olivia Wildenstein
- The Maiden Ship (The Maiden Ship #1) – Micheline Ryckman
- Iridescent Fury (Iridescent Fury #1) – Zachary James
- The Hunter and the Mage (The Raven and the Dove #2) – Kaitlyn Davis
- Sea of Starlight (The Riven Kingdoms #2) – Shari L. Tapscott
- Skin Curse (The Gate Cycle #2) – Kristin Jacques
- Music of the Night (Tower Knights #1) – Angela J. Ford
- The Other Side of the Sky (The Other Side of the Sky #1) – Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
(Plus, a bunch of upcoming releases)
- Of Fire and Water – 03/14/21 (NG)
- The Shadow in the Glass – 03/18/21 (NG)
- Dustborn 04/20/21 (NG)
- What’s Not to Love – 04/20/21 (NG)
- The Crown of Gilded Bones – 04/20/21 (From Author)
- Gilded Serpents – 04/27/21 (NG)
- Slingshot – 04/27/21 (NG)
- Unwritten – 05/8/21 (NG)
- Better Together – 06/1/21 (NG)
- Instructions for Dancing – 06/1/21 (NG)
- Curse of the Specter Queen – 06/1/21 (NG)
- Heartbreakers and Fakers – 06/8/21 (NG)
- Girls at the Edge of the World – 06/8/21 (NG)
- Capture the Crown – 07/6/21 (NG)
- Faking Reality – 07/13/21 (NG)
- These Hollow Vows – 07/20/21 (NG)
- Bright Ruined Things – 10/26/21 (NG)
- You’ve Reached Sam – 11/2/21 (NG)
- Within These Wicked Walls – 11/9/21 (NG)
For ease, I’m just going to screen shot my Kindle. I also took a lot of time creating these collection folders for easy access and I want to share them lol.
There are probably quite a few books that didn’t make this list, but I’m really trying to just keep an open mind, and read whatever I feel like. With work being what it is, an having to read eARCs for review, I don’t want to stifle myself. I want to continue to enjoy reading. I had so much fun last month just reading things because I wanted to. I just read them without the pressure of having to review them. Hell, I don’t even know if I want to review the one series I listened to. It was so nice just being able to inhale it in totality without thinking about when I was going to post a review. So, I’m just trying to keep that energy. And while this seems like a lot of books, it’ll be spaced out over three months, and a lot of the new releases will probably have audiobooks released at the same time, so I’ll be going that route.
3 thoughts on “April/May/June TBR”
You are slaying 🙌🌻🌻
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks! Idk how I did it, and idk if I wanna do it again LOL
LikeLiked by 1 person